Holy Reading Challenge!
HOO boy, it’s been a crazy reading week. I asked a bunch of you to help me pick what to read before this Friday, and thank you to all who commented and helped! I had a pretty successful personal reading challenge, if I might say so myself. This is how I managed:
1. Prada and Prejudice – Mandy Hubbard
2. Perfect Chemistry – Simone Elkeles
3. A Map of the Known World – Lisa Ann Sandell
4. Swoon – Nina Malkin (okay, I started it, but it really didn’t hold my interest one bit. I might get back to it later, maybe)
5. Naked in Death – J. D. Robb
6. Glory in Death – J. D. Robb
7. Immortal in Death – J. D. Robb
8. Rapture in Death – J. D. Robb (didn’t anyone think to warn me how addictive this series is!??! And now I can’t read it for a whole month? Thanks a lot, you guys =P)
9. A Kiss in Time – Alex Flinn
Aaaaaaand I had a surprise package come in this week – my mail’s been insanely slow lately so I wasn’t expecting this for a while, butttt I got a happymaking signed copy of…
10. SHIVER – MAGGIE STIEFVATER (OMG OMG OMG OMG HYPERVENTILATE)
I kind of ate that book up in hours, I kid you not… a HUGE thank you to Maggie for sending me a copy!
So that’s me… 9 books in 4 days (1 unfinished), even with my 103 fever, sprained ankle and other assorted injuries. The things I do for you guys… LOL!
I’m exhausted, seriously. Luckily I’ve been taking notes, so I’ll be writing up a lot of reviews over the next few days – watch out for them!
Also coming this month, since I won’t be reading much new stuff – interviews! Features! Giveaways (And I’m still taking entries for the contest reporting – see link up in the right corner)! And possibly a great new post for Refined Carbs! =)
And if you haven’t already, go ASK A TENNER [almost anything you want]!